This privacy notice explains the types of information Langford RCI D/B/A The Alfond Inn at Rollins ("we," "us," "our" or "the Hotel") may collect from website users ("you") when you visit the website https://www.thealfondinn.com/ and its affiliated sites (our "Website"). It also explains our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This privacy notice does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, or to information collected by any third party, including through any plugin or other application that may link to or be accessible from our Website. For example, information about you may be collected by Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and/or YouTube via plugins when you visit our Website. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of such third parties and recommend that you carefully review their privacy policies as they may differ from our own.
Please read this notice carefully. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use the Website. By accessing or using the Website you accept the terms of our privacy notice.
How we collect information about you
We collect information in two ways:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us on our Website; and
- Automatically as you navigate through our Website.
Information you provide to us may include information you provide by filling in forms or surveys on our Website. For example, you may provide information to us by filling out our online "Contact Us" form.
The automatic data collection technologies we use may include cookies, web beacons, and other technologies . A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. Web beacons are small electronic files that may be contained in our Website pages and emails. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, doing so may disable access to certain parts or features of our Website.
Information we collect
Information You Provide to Us.
You may provide several types of information to us, including:
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Payment card information
Information We Collect Automatically.
The information we collect automatically may include information about:
- Your equipment and software
- Browsing actions and patterns on our website, including:
- Details about your visits to our Website (e.g., traffic data and other communication data)
- The resources that you access and use on the Website
- Information about your computer and internet connection (e.g., your IP address, operating system and browser type)
How we use the information we Collect.
We use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us as needed for lawful business purposes including:
- Presenting our Website to you
- Providing you with our newsletter (if you have not opted out on the Website)
- Providing you with Information about Special Offers (if you have not opted out on the Website)
- Providing you with other information about our products or services and those of our partners and affiliates
- Improving and customizing our website and services
- Fulfilling any other purpose for which you provide it
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information
- For any other purpose with your consent
Information we collect automatically about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns helps us improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, speed up your searches, and recognize you when you return to our Website, among other things.
Information we disclose.
We may disclose your information as needed for lawful business purposes including to:
- Our affiliates, joint ventures, and managing entities
- Contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business
- Third parties for marketing purposes
- A buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Hotel’s assets
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
We may disclose without restriction aggregated information that does not identify you or any other individual.
You should be aware that this Website is not intended for, or designed to attract, children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use this Website or otherwise provide any information to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address.
Do Not Track.
Some web browsers offer a "Do Not Track" setting. However, there is currently no industry standard regarding the meaning of "Do Not Track" and what, if anything, websites should do in response. As a result, we may not respond to "Do Not Track" signals.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. However, no company, including us, can fully eliminate security risks. We cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted to or from us, including via email, or the security of any links accessible from our Website. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The safety and security of information also depends on you. If we have provided you with (or you have chosen) a username and password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping such information confidential. Please do not share your username and password with anyone.
Notice to Visitors Outside of the United States.
This Website is intended for use by residents of the United States of America only. You should be aware that the United States and other countries have not harmonized their privacy regulations. Because our servers are located in the United States, we have written our privacy notice to satisfy United States regulations. By using the Website, you agree to the level of privacy protection set out in our privacy notice.
Privacy Notice Updates.
This privacy notice is subject to occasional revision, and changes will be posted on this page. You are urged to return to check the privacy notice for the latest updates prior to accessing the Website or sending any information to us.