Welcome Back to Hamilton's Kitchen
From the time we opened our doors, we have always placed our guests and associate’s safety and health above all else. We continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely along with the state and local health officials ensuring all mandated standards and best practices are followed. We will do everything in our power to safeguard the health of our Guests and Associates. Here are some ways we are supporting this initiative:
- Associate health screening and temperature checks
- All associates to wear face coverings and gloves in guest contact areas
- Associates have received hand hygiene and enhanced cleaning training
- Modified practices to be in accordance with CDC, State & Local Guidelines
- Social Distancing Practices for our Associates and Guests
- The waitstaff is equipped with hand sanitizing spray for one-time uses. Please inquire.
We thank you for adhering to the Social Distancing practices of 6ft between parties as well as proper hygiene while you dine with us.
Our General Manager, Jesse Martinez serves as the Chairman of the Central Florida Hotel & Lodging Association as well as a member of the “Bringing Back Tourism” working group assigned by the Orange County Economic Recovery Task Force.
Thank you again for your patience while we ALL navigate through these difficult and challenging times.